Here is a handful of useful resources and tools to help you during your pet's recovery and path to wellness.
- Preparing for your rehab appointment
- What to expect from your first rehab appointment.
- Read about the benefits of MLS Laser Therapy.
- Read tips on how to make senior pets happier and more comfortable at home.
- How to give your dog a massage (from the American Animal Hospital Association website)
- Helpful massage tips and tricks
- Eddie's Wheels
- Walkin' Wheels
- Wheelchairs, orthotics, and prosthetics (as listed above)
- FitPAWs exercise equipment
- Help 'Em Up dog harnesses
- Nutramax products for dogs and cats, including Dasuqin
- Hills Prescription Diet products and more
- Standard Process
- Dr. Buzby's Toegrips
- TENS Units
Help 'Em Up Harnesses:
How to choose, use and fit the Help ‘Em Up Harness (from the Help 'Em Up Harness website)
Static Stretching Exercises You Can Do at Home:
Check out these videos from our clinic "Preventing Common Injuries in Active Dogs."