We're committed to providing world-class veterinary surgery, physical rehabilitation, and pain management in a respectful atmosphere that brings comfort to pet owners and instills confidence in primary veterinarians.
As pet owners ourselves, we all make decisions each day that affect the health and well being of our beloved pets. And when your pet is facing serious injury or illness, we believe he/she deserves the absolute best. Here are just a few of the reasons why Veterinary Surgical Centers (VSC) is the right choice for your pet. We offer:
- 24-hour care, seven days a week
- board-certified specialists in surgery and a team of experienced rehabilitation therapists
- a well-trained, competent support staff, including specialists in Anesthesia and more
- three easily accessible locations throughout Northern Virginia, including Vienna, Leesburg, and Winchester
- state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for surgeries, including total hip replacements, minimally invasive procedures, and more
- established, clear communication channels with referring veterinarians
- the most advanced diagnostic imaging available, including CT scan and fluoroscopy
- the trust and respect of pet owners and veterinary practices throughout the region
- physical rehabilitation and pain management as part of our standard of care - ensuring clients and patients are supported throughout the entire recovery process
VSC strives to offer premier quality care by keeping pace with the ever-changing world of veterinary medicine. Our medical team works side-by-side with other leading specialists to streamline communication, adopt best practices and techniques, and adjust for unexpected changes. We believe this forward thinking and adaptable approach is critical to our patients' health and the success of our practice.